Health & Safety Guidelines
Please know that we are doing our best to navigate these difficult times. We take your concerns and your safety seriously, as well as that of our artists, volunteers, and staff. These guidelines will continue to evolve as the environment changes, and we will communicate any updates accordingly.
Some events at The Lyric Theatre may have additional health and safety guidelines as required by the artist. Please check the individual event pages on our website for event-specific requirements. Ticket purchasers will be notified by email of any specific safety requirements prior to the day of the event.
- Masks are STRONGLY ENCOURAGED for all guests. Patrons are encouraged to bring their own masks; however, we will have complimentary masks available
- Masks are required for our staff and volunteers.
- The Bar is now OPEN.
- Respect Everyone. We’re all here to have a good time and enjoy live entertainment.
- We’ve implemented Cleaning and Sanitizing Processes:
- Enhanced cleaning and frequent disinfecting, including all high traffic and high touch areas, restrooms, and both front of house and back of house areas.
- All air conditioning units have been upgraded with hospital grade filtration systems.
- Hand sanitizing stations are available throughout our facility for your convenience.
- Touchless Ticket Scanning.
There is always a risk of exposure to COVID-19 in a public place where people are present. By visiting The Lyric Theatre and/or attending our shows or other activities, you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19.
The Lyric realizes that we cannot eliminate all risks to those coming to our facility. Our efforts do not replace important practices to keep yourself well, including vigilant hand hygiene, staying home when symptomatic and social distancing wherever possible.
- If you have been exposed to anyone diagnosed with COVID-19, traveled to or from areas of substantial community spread, or have experienced any of the symptoms (fever of 100.4 degrees or higher; shortness of breath or difficulty breathing; new loss of taste or smell; cough and/or sore throat; other flu-like symptoms) PLEASE STAY HOME.
- If you cannot make a performance for illness, or the performance is cancelled, or for other COVID-19 related causes, you may call the box office to receive a full refund or donate your unused ticket(s). If a performance is rescheduled, your tickets will be held for that new date.
Our Promise to You
Purchase tickets with confidence knowing that you will receive a full refund if the show is cancelled or if you are uncomfortable with attending a performance. If the show is postponed, you can retain your ticket to attend on the new, rescheduled date. If for any reason you cannot make the rescheduled date, you will also have the option to receive a credit or refund.
YOU are the heart and soul of our mission and The Lyric would not be here today without your patronage and support. Together we will be able to continue our mission and rebuild the community through the arts.