Lyric Legacy Society
the Lyric Legacy Society
Because several very special patrons have chosen to include The Lyric in their planned giving by directing a portion
of their assets to The Lyric, we’ve created the Lyric Legacy Society to honor them and their passion and love for The Lyric.
If you too love The Lyric and have supported “her” during her incredible 95-year-history – regardless of your level of support -- we invite you to become a Founding Member of the Society.
Recognition & Benefits of being a
Lyric Legacy Society Founding Member
- If donors would like a photo and testimonial featured in a quarterly edition of The Lyric Magazine, we will provide the opportunity. Of course, this entirely the decision of the Society member.
- Names of Lyric Legacy Society members will be featured in each issue of The Lyric Magazine.
- Society members will be listed on The Lyric’s website.
- Society members will receive invitations to Legacy Society parties, Director’s Circle parties and other special events.
- A recognition nameplate will be in The Lyric lobby … Founding Society Members will be identified.
- Perhaps the most important benefit of Society membership is that members help ensure the continued excellence and longevity of The Lyric Theatre for future generations to enjoy.
You can join the Lyric Legacy Society today and it will cost you nothing now. By integrating your charitable and financial goals, you have the opportunity to make an impactful future gift from your estate, separate from your contributions that support our current needs. Join your fellow theatre lovers – Bob and Ralf Massey, Davies and Gayle Tainter, the Paul A. Shirley Family, Randy and Linda Prange, Ed and Denise Belizar, Nancy and Joe Wertheim and Sherry Dunn, Charles & Janet Seidler, Frank M. Byers, Jr., Howard & Elaine Cook and Jean Friend – as a Founding Member because it’s an easy way to express your love and continuing support for The Lyric.
For additional information, please download the Society’s introductory information as well as the benefits of being a Founding Member. BUT, what I’d really enjoy is meeting with you to discuss how we can best serve your planned giving wishes. Of course, there’s absolutely no obligation, just a wonderful opportunity to look at how Society membership can play an important role in your financial planning. It will also be fun for us to spend time getting to know each other, talking about The Lyric, and if you like, taking a behind-the-scenes tour!
Please contact, Heather Long, Development Director, 772.220.1942 extension 204 or email@example.com, and learn how your future generosity can help ensure the continued longevity and excellence of our beautiful 94-year-old Theatre so that future generations may enjoy.